Friday, November 11, 2011

Dark Light - A Poem


Dark light fills the void of my existence, permeating every corner of my being, bringing a sense of normalcy to a life filled with fierce bonds and woven memories. My soul aches, understanding that this dark light pledges no more than what can be seen.

A shimmer in the dark light dances in the void, calling me forward into its alluring presence. It penetrates my being, dispelling doubts and fears and self-loathing. Turning, finding none who have been influenced by the light there is hesitation, but the light calls to me, sings to me and seems to reach for me.

Approaching this brilliance, I feel no pain as I gaze into its mysterious radiance. Echoes of the pain of past hurts, and of friends lost, no longer reverberate within my soul. The light, within my grasp, is alive and full of life.

My hands extend, my mind opens to the possibilities, my heart once blemished with the stain of sin can now be cleansed. A touch is all I require to set me free. It is here that Jesus has met me, in my dark light, in the void, in my journey to nowhere. It is here that I am set free and set on the path of eternity in the paradise of His love.

(c) 2010 Ken Souza

If you like this article, or any of the other information on this web site, please consider following me. You'll be one of the first to be notified when I create new content! You'll find the section at the top of the right hand column on this page. It says, "Follow Tribulation Harvest by Email." After entering your email address, you may be prompted to sign in to your Google account. Thank you!!!

Repent and be forgiven! Believe and be saved!

TribulationHarvest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment