Monday, April 08, 2013

Zechariah Chapter 5 And Nuclear Weapons


I recently watched a three-part series of short videos on YouTube entitled, “Nuclear War Prophecy Revealed,” which is based on Zechariah chapter 5.  It was created by YouTube subscriber TiborasaurusRex and was originally uploaded in three parts.  For convenience, I have combined all three parts into this one video.

I was initially made aware of this series of videos by my friend MostRadicalManEver.  As I listened to the narrator, I became intrigued by this interpretation of the scripture.  It seemed to make sense.  

I would be really interested in knowing what others think.  Please don't be shy about leaving a comment below.  Now, without further delay, on to the video!


Video: Nuclear War Prophecy Revealed (Parts 1-3)


Repent and be forgiven! Believe and be saved!
TribulationHarvest.net

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to his other videos, for example about the law, and find his viewpoint to be very much in line with scripture.

    ReplyDelete