- First we start with the false flag/staged shootings.
- Then comes an outcry to disarm all US citizens and a call for voluntary disarming is made.
- It works, to some extent, but millions of people in the US own weapons and most will refuse to give them up.
- The government then decides to use force to confiscate these weapons.
- This leads to a shooting/civil war.
- Since many police personnel and military personnel will refuse to disarm their friends, family and community, the US will be forced to call in UN forces (as per Article 15 of the UN Arms Trade Treaty) to help disarm the nation.
- Once the US population is disarmed, the president will put all US troops under the command of the UN and at the same time give up our sovereignty to the UN.
- At that time, the UN will divide the US into ten FEMA regions each of which will have many FEMA camps to be used to “re-educate” the populace.
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
The fact that many traditional Catholics as well as Protestants perceived such idols of stone to be not only objects of heathen adoration but the worship of demons makes what motivated Pope Sixtus V to erect the phallus of Osiris in the heart of St. Peter's Square, located in Vatican City and bordering St. Peter's Basilica, very curious. To ancient Christians, the image of a cross and symbol of Jesus sitting atop (or emitting from) the head of a demonic god's erect manhood would have been at minimum a very serious blasphemy. Yet Pope Sixtus V was not content with simply restoring and using such ancient pagan relics (which were believed in those days to actually house the pagan spirit they represented) but even destroyed Christian artifacts in the process. The bronze for the statues of Peter and Paul came from the medieval doors of S. Agnese, from the Scala Santa at the Lateran, and from a ciborium at St. Peter's.
At the time Sixtus was busy reintroducing to the Roman public square restored images and statues on columns, the belief remained strong that these idols housed their patron deity, and further that, if these were not treated properly and even placed into service during proper constellations related to their myth, it could beckon evil omens. Leonardo da Vinci had even written in his Codex Urbinas how those who would adore and pray to the image were likely to believe the god represented by it was alive in the stone and watching their behavior. There is strong indication that Sixtus believed this too, and that he “worried about the powers that might inhabit his new urban markers.” This was clearly evident when the cross was placed on top of the Obelisk in the midst of St. Peter's Square and the pope marked the occasion by conducting the ancient rite of exorcism against the phallic symbol. On that morning, a pontifical High Mass was held just before the cross was raised from a portable alter to the apex of Baal's Shaft (as such phallic towers were also known). While clergy prayed and a choir sang Psalms, Pope Sixtus stood facing the Obelisk and, extending his hand toward it, announced “Exorcizote, creatura lipidis, in nomine Dei” (“I exorcise you, creature of stone, in the name of God”). Sixtus then cast sanctified water upon the pillar's middle, then it's right side, the left, then above and finally below to form a cross, followed by, “In nomine Patris, et Filij, et Spiritus sancti. Amen” (“In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen”). He then crossed himself three times and watched as the symbol of Christ was placed atop Osiris' erect phallus.
Excerpts from the book, Petrus Romanus by Thomas Horn & Chris Putnam
If you like this article, or any of the other information on this web site, please consider following me. You'll be one of the first to be notified when I create new content! You'll find the section at the top of the right hand column on this page. It says, "Follow Tribulation Harvest by Email." After entering your email address, you may be prompted to sign in to your Google account. Thank you!!!
Repent and be forgiven! Believe and be saved!