Picture this scenario: The Rapture has taken place only seconds ago. Remember, since it’s a global event, there will be people sleeping, working, playing, etc..., therefore the experiences people have globally will be varied. What are some of the things that will happen at this moment in time?
- People will wake up to the sounds of sirens or to their alarm clock to find that their spouse and children are missing.
- Airplanes will be crashing on take-off and landing, killing thousands worldwide. Helicopters missing their pilots will crash indiscriminately.
- Daycares and schools will fall silent for a moment when all the children disappear, but it will quickly be filled with the screams and cries of the staff that remain.
- The sudden disappearances of those driving vehicles on the road (buses, cars, tankers, semi's, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) will cause a transportation nightmare and severely curtail highway and inner-city travel.
- Cell phone and land line service will be affected, causing hundreds of millions of people to lose communication with loves ones and make it impossible to call emergency services.
- Internet usage will be severely affected due to downed lines, which will hamper efforts to find out what is going on in the world and to communicate with loved ones.
- There will be massive disruptions in utility services, which will take longer to restore due to the disappearances of some utility workers.
- Emergency services will lose staff to the Rapture, leaving them understaffed and overwhelmed.
Note: Not only will government offices, local businesses, emergency service agencies, etc… be understaffed due to the disappearances of individuals, but they will also be understaffed when grieving spouses or parents don't show up for work either because they're grieving the loss of a loved one because of the Rapture or they're grieving the death or injury of a loved one as a result of the Rapture.
What will that mean?
- Many fires started by unattended stoves or downed power lines will rage unabated, destroying whole neighborhoods.
- The severely injured will die as they wait for an ambulance that will never come on time.
- Highways will be impassible.
- Doctors, nurses, nurses aides, home health aides, medical supply companies… they all lose in-home staff, leaving the sick, the elderly, the handicapped and home-bound individuals to fend for themselves as emergency services realize that they do not have the manpower to meet the needs of all their clients.
- Hospital emergency services will also be affected, forcing personnel to stack the sick and injured in the hallways and in outdoor tents.
- Due to the state of the highways and air transportation, things like prescription drug distribution and food distribution will be hampered, making both difficult to come by.
- Looting will start immediately and become a rampant problem. It will be unhindered by a police force that is now stretched thin because of the number of law enforcement personnel who were raptured. Supermarkets, food banks, and pharmacies will be looted as people panic during this time of uncertainty.
- Local, state, and national governments all over the world will be in disarray as some of their political leaders are raptured. This will hinder emergency services even further because every country will declare a state of emergency and most likely institute marshal law.
- Government emergency disaster relief agencies will be virtually ineffective as the scope of this “disaster” will be more than the agencies are prepared to handle.
These are just a few examples of what will happen when the Lord returns to Rapture His bride from the earth. If you’re reading this AFTER the Rapture has taken place, then you know better than I do how much more severe the results are of this worldwide event.
Aside from these events, there will also be those people who call themselves “Christians” who will say that the Rapture could not have taken place because THEY are still here. DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!! They are just Christian in name, but not in practice. They do not have a true relationship with God because if they had, they would have been rescued by Jesus as well. They have a form of godliness, but they are not disciples of Jesus Christ.
But take heart! There will be those believers who had once fallen away, but who are now repenting and rededicating their lives to Jesus. God will also be sending out 144,000 Messianic Jews to spread the gospel worldwide. There is about to be a global harvest of new born again believers who will dedicate whatever time they have left on this earth to spread the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. They will not bow down to the Antichrist, or take his mark, or worship him. Seek out these people. They are the ones who have truly repented!!!