Although I previously wrote an article about potential scenarios that Christians could relate to if we ever found ourselves in a state of Martial Law. I'd like to take a more secular view on Martial Law to show that it would not just affect the born again believer in Christ (even though it will curtail our worship). Let me begin once again by briefly defining what Martial Law is.
Typically, the imposition of Martial Law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. In other words, say goodbye to the United States as you've known it and embrace an extremely altered future.
So, what exactly does that mean? Well, it means that every aspect of life as we know it here in the United States would be under the control of the government. That doesn't sound too bad, until you begin dissecting what that entails.
- In the case of extreme emergency, no one would be allowed on the streets at all 24/7.
- As things improved, citizens would be ordered to be in their home by a certain time and not allowed out again until the curfew was lifted. In this instance, curfew would probably be from sunset to sunrise, ensuring that no one would be out on the streets during nighttime hours.
Transportation curtailed (shipping, aviation, ground transport, railways, etc…) Note: Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities. Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
- Only military and government personnel allowed on highways.
- All airlines and other aviation traffic will be grounded.
- Military checkpoints will be set up, restricting transportation to local areas only.
- Transportation of goods nationwide will be curtailed. All goods will be obtained through government
run distribution centers. These goods include: medical supplies,
prescriptions, food, clothing, fuel, cigarettes
liquor, water, baby formula, diapers/incontinence items, pain reliever,
personal hygiene items, pet food, etc…
- Railroads will be drafted for use by the government for the transportation of supplies and weapons.
- Landlines and cell phones
- Skype, Google Talk, Google Hangouts, email (and all other forms of online communication)
Control of all media Note: Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
- Television and radio stations will be
controlled by the government and will only be allowed to transmit government
approved messages and news (expect quite a bit of propaganda).
- The same will hold true for printed media.
Suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and will replace this with military law or military justice.
- The Constitution will no longer be valid.
- All laws will be based on military law.
- Civil rights will no longer be applicable.
- Habeas corpus will be nonexistent.
- You can arrest you for whatever reason they want.
- They can imprison you without charging you with a crime.
- They can imprison you indefinitely (10, 20, 50 years).
- They are not obligated to provide you with a lawyer.
- You are never guaranteed to see a judge or to enter a courtroom during your entire incarceration.
- No hesitation… If you're out on the street during curfew or if you're deemed a threat for any reason, you can be shot without warning. It doesn't matter if you're elderly, pregnant or a child. If you think that can't happen, click here.
- Your home may be searched for any reason and at any time without a warrant.
- Eventually, you will not be allowed to grow your own food (even in a backyard garden) or to raise your own livestock for food.
Identification Note: Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
- As Martial Law becomes the norm, everyone will be ordered to obtain a national identification card.
- You will be required to produce the proper identification upon request by any peace officer, US military personnel, UN peacekeeping forces and DHS/TSA personnel.
Relocation Note: Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
- Individuals in rural areas of the community will be relocated to a more densely populated area or to a FEMA camp for their own “safety.”
- Individuals resisting Martial Law will be sent to a FEMA camp for “re-education.”
- Christians, who will refuse to sin against the Lord, and will have to disobey orders that would cause emotional or physical harm to others
- Patriots, who will defend the now defunct Constitution.
Slave to the System Note: Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
- Those who have been receiving assistance from the government through food stamps, welfare, etc.. will be required to work for the system in order to continue receiving this assistance.
- Those who have become unemployed due to travel restrictions will also be required to work for the government.
- Refuse collection and roadside cleanup
- Rebuilding and repairing roads
- Volunteering as clerks at government distribution centers
- Participate in community beautifying programs
- Work in menial government support positions
- Planting, maintaining and harvesting GMO crops
- Bank accounts will be seized
- Employee pay rates will be regulated
- The flow of money, including all credit, will be controlled
- Rolling blackouts will become the norm
- Those showing any resistance will have their resources discontinued (water, electricity, gas, propane, cable/satellite television)
- Medical and dental care will be rationed
- Those needing psychiatric care will be sent to a facility for their "personal safety."
- Schools will managed directly by the government. They will will receive instructions and government approved materials to be taught to students from K-College levels
- Eventually, counties, regions and states will be redistricted as Martial Law maintains its grip on the nation. The country will be broken up into large regions instead of individual states. This will void individual state sovereignty and consolidate resources.
- Elections will become a thing of the past. The president will work closely with his advisers to seek representatives who he can trust to enforce his decrees. Those individuals will be placed in the seats of power in each region.
These are just a few examples of what awaits us when our economy implodes or if the US is hit with a huge false flag event (possibly something that affects major areas of the nation). It could only be a few weeks or a few months away. How much of what I described will we have to endure before the Lord returns? We just don't know. Martial law doesn't even compare to what’s ahead for those who will go through the seven-year Tribulation. It’s just the beginning of a world system that will affect everyone living on the planet, believers and nonbelievers alike.
During the Tribulation, there will be only one hope, and that hope is Jesus Christ. It's the hope of salvation through the blood of Jesus, a hope sealed by the Holy Spirit, a hope to be realized by our physical death or by the glorious appearance of Jesus Christ at the end of the Tribulation. As we watch the signs of the times, prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Prepare for martial law, but hope that the Rapture precedes it.
God bless and may the peace that passes all understanding fill your heart as we wait for the return of the Bridegroom!
Repent and be forgiven! Believe and be saved!