Saturday, May 11, 2013

Obama Blindsided By The New World Order


This blog was originally written May 11, 2013, when President Obama was still in office. I removed it from my list of published articles after he left office because I didn't think it was relevant, since he was no longer president, but I'm reactivating it just because of the times in which we're currently living and for the fact that, although he's no longer president, he's still actively operating in the background of politics. Please note that although this is my original article, I've added a few brief updates to bring it more in line with current issues we're facing today.

I had a dream, and in this dream, I had been invited to a two day function held by the world elites. I had absolutely no idea why I had been placed on the invitation list. In this dream, I was trying to find the proper clothes to wear before heading down to the banquet hall. Most of the clothes I had with me were dirty and lay strewn across the floor, but I managed to find something clean to put on. I thought it strange that the room I had been given was just a bedroom and not a hotel suite.

There must have been about 200 to 300 people in the banquet room, maybe more. President Obama was among them. Mixed in with the elite were about 25 – 50 people like me, who were just ordinary working class people. There was a podium in the main event room from which various individuals were taking turns giving speeches. Security was being taken seriously because the number of security personnel was off the chart.

The central theme of this event was focused around a woman, who, by her photo, appeared to be Hispanic or Latino, and who had immigrated to America. She had died and the discussion at all of the short high level meetings in the banquet hall was whether we, as a nation, should celebrate this woman's life. There were some people in the room who thought, as I did, that it made no sense because she had not made any significant contribution to our country and her story didn't demand such a nationwide response. I can't remember the exact details of why they felt it was imperative that they go forward with this plan quickly, but President Obama and the elites expressed their desire to use her death for their own political and personal benefit (sound familiar?). 

At this point in the dream, because some of us were questioning the motivation behind this push for a national celebration, we suddenly began to fear as if our lives were in danger; that the President could, at any moment, give the word and a sharpshooter would just take us out. We were bucking the system and not going along with the majority of people who were pushing this narrative, and that was making us targets.

While eating dinner, I felt the eyes of the elite trained on me, especially the ones who were sitting close to me. They were listening to my conversations and were looking at me like I was some kind of river rat who had been invited into their private world, and they weren't happy about it. I felt very awkward and out of place. Some of the elite were self-made millionaires/billionaires who came from nothing, so unlike the other elites who came from "old money," they didn't have a problem with me being there. There were also powerful celebrities at this banquet who were counted among the elite. Don't ask me who these celebrities were, because I don't remember. That's a piece of information I somehow didn't retain (or was forbidden by God to retain). 

The table at which we sat had a partition located directly in front of us. On the other side of this partition was the kitchen, ready to serve you whatever you wanted. All the food was served almost immediately, even though it was made to order. There was a really strange machine that guests would use to wash their hands after dinner. Everyone would queue up to use the same machine. There were special wireless glasses that you had to wear to use this hand washing machine. By tapping the frame of the glasses, a menu would appear on the lens where you could choose the water temp, the speed of the water flow, the amount of soap to dispense, etc... (Glasses like these weren't even invented at the time I had this dream. Now I call that prophetic...lol) When I got to the machine, I had no idea how to use it, so I had to call up the instructions on the machine's flat screen monitor, which gave me a brief 60-second tutorial on how to operate the glasses. Well, by the time I finished washing my hands and was handing the glasses off to the next person, the line was very long, so I was getting a lot of angry looks from people who were very upset by my lack of experience in using this handwashing machine, and because of how long they had to wait in line.

As the dream progressed, the discussion turned to a particular type of weapon that had been developed to be issued to all military branches and to all law enforcement agencies nationwide. It was a type of energy weapon. It was like a super powered taser, only it didn't shoot wires with barbs on the end, it actually shot a stream of electricity.

Suddenly we were notified that there was an emergency news broadcast. The whole banquet room got quiet very quickly. All the lights were dimmed and the monitors were brought up. As I sat alone at a white rectangular table, President Obama appeared and stood on my immediate left. Ignoring me, he clasped the edge of the table with both hands and leaned in to watch the news broadcast along with the rest of us. There was some sort of huge nationwide uprising. This was it! American citizens were standing against the NWO. The military and all law enforcement agencies had already been issued their new energy weapons. As they began targeting people, we all became aware that these weapons weren't made to just take you down, they were made to take you out! They began shooting armed and unarmed individuals, not incapacitating them for arrest, but actually killing them! 

At first the guests at the event the lethal response, but they soon became weary, as they began to comprehend the enormity of the situation and what it might mean to their own personal wealth, power, and safety.

There were some ground vehicles that could actually lift off and fly in the air. They were small one-man vehicles. They could fly on their own or be coupled together (like cars on a train). They were trying to escape the madness on the ground, but they soon found out that they were being followed by uniformed personnel in their own one-man vehicles. These uniformed individuals began shooting down the civilian vehicles left and right, causing civilians to fall to their death. (Could the different vehicles that I saw in the sky in this dream be in reference to various sized aircraft? Everything from single prop planes to private jets to commercial airlines? Could this mean that military aircraft will be shooting down planes? It's a possibility.)

President Obama's reaction was like someone who had been left out of the loop. I got the impression that although he knew the moment was coming, the exact timing of the event wasn't something of which he had any knowledge. He was learning about it in real time, just like us. He even seemed a little disappointed that we had been brought to this point. He seemed to have hoped that the response of the American people wouldn't have been so severe in order to accomplish NWO goals. He just turned from the monitors and resigned himself to the fact that the NWO was now in the process of exerting complete control over the nation. He didn't call DHS or DOD or anyone else to try to stop what was happening. He just let the scenario play itself out.

That was when the elite at the event started fearing for their own personal safety. Like... “Is there nothing that President Obama wouldn't do to get what he wants? Are we all expendable?” (Now, to be clear, I'm not pinning this event on Obama. I think he's just a figurehead in this dream. After all, he wasn't the one calling the shots at this point. To the NWO, he's just as expendable as the rest of us.)

Snipers began taking people out one by one at the event. Then I thought I had seen someone I knew. She walked right past me and went outside without even acknowledging me. I went outside to try to find her. I called her name and when I looked to my right, she was already in her vehicle. She just drove right past me ignoring me as if I wasn't even there.

That's when I realized that she wasn't who I thought she was. She was a decoy sent to get me outside. I immediately looked up and spotted a couple of snipers on top of a tall building on the far side of the property. I put two and two together and realized they wanted to take me out, so I immediately ran back inside and tried to put something between me and the expansive glass façade at the front of the building.

Then the dream flash forwarded. The shooting was over. I was now standing outside near the parking lot. There were some vehicles still left abandoned in the lot. I somehow knew that most of the guests had been killed by the snipers. Although I couldn't see their bodies, I instinctively knew they were dead. I also knew that some of them had survived and had fled on foot. I walked past a small row of cars and just kept walking... alone. There was no one else around.  Anyone who wasn't dead was gone, even the snipers.

That's when I woke up.

Here are a few things I took away from this dream at the time.
  • It doesn't matter how rich or powerful you are; it doesn't matter if you're a famous influencer on social media; it doesn't matter how politically connected you are; it doesn't matter if you're a Hollywood celebrity; to those who want to take over the world, everyone is expendable. Even during the Tribulation, EVERYONE will be ordered to received the Mark of the Beast, no exceptions. Even those who thought themselves in control of everything will be forced by the Antichrist to take his mark or die.
  • We all know that there are some troops and law enforcement officers who will not think twice about arresting, persecuting, torturing, and/or killing US citizens. The status of the individual doesn't matter. We've seen it in the past, it's happening now, and it will occur in the future. During the Tribulation, people will be ratted out, hunted down, and even killed by those who believe that they're doing a service to mankind and to the world. I'm sure they'll be rewards on the head of every born again believer at that time (whether the reward is in status or is financial). I'm reminded of an article years ago where they reported that the military leadership was instructed to ask troops if they were willing to fire on U.S. citizens if necessary. Those who said they refused were being quietly let go at the end of their tour of duty.
<<< UPDATE JULY 6, 2014 >>>

A while after this article was written, Google glass became a reality, so the technology in my dream has actually been invented! 

Many local police departments have now been militarized, giving police some of the same vehicles, body armor and equipment that's used by our military forces. This coincides with my vision of military and local law enforcement sharing the same military technology.

<<< UPDATE MARCH 22, 2024 >>>

With the massive illegal penetration into United States through our southern boarder, will there be an event that will take the life of a Hispanic/Latino woman that will spark the politicization of this event by the political elites and the rich and powerful (in other words, the NWO) for their own benefit? If the past few years have been any indication, the answer would be a resounding "Yes!"

It's been over 10 years since I first wrote this article, and as time passes, this dream seems to become more plausible. I doubt I will be invited to an actual banquet to stand elbow to elbow with the elite, but perhaps I was invited by the Lord to be an observer to a prophetic view of what's to become of this nation. Is this a warning of the downfall of the United States and an exit from the world stage, thus allowing the Antichrist to finally take power? The United States has been the nation of people that has taken on the task of fighting tyranny in this world and has stood for individual freedom, but as morals erode and the enemy is openly worshipped through entertainment, and as our government becomes more corrupt as the demonic powers and principalities strengthen their grip, it's not difficult to imagine a time when our nation will collapse under it's own sin. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Suddenly, God's gentle hand will become hard, and judgment will be upon this nation. 


REPENT, AND BE FORTIVEN!
BELIEVE, AND BE SAVED!
TRIBULATION HARVEST

No comments:

Post a Comment